Summer may be ending, but that doesn't mean summer recipes need to. We’re big fans of this Grilled Peach & Prosciutto Salad, which boasts blueberries, peaches, pumpkin seeds and Vital Proteins® Original Collagen Peptides ($25; shop now), among other fresh ingredients.
The peaches are marinated in olive oil, cinnamon and collagen peptides, bringing out their delicious flavors. The collagen is an easy add-in as it dissolves easily and quickly in the olive oil. It is important that the peaches are grilled to perfection, by flipping them over often as cooking them enough to have the grill marks stamped on them.
This Grilled Peach & Prosciutto Salad can be enjoyed on its own or as a side dish. The goat cheese brings the creaminess as the pumpkin seeds adds in a little crunch to the bowl. Tossed in a delicious balsamic vinaigrette, this recipe ranks high on our list of favorite salad recipes.
Grilled Peach & Prosciutto Salad
Yields 2 servings
- 2 C arugula
- 2 C spinach
- ½ C blueberries
- 4 small peaches (cut)
- 3 strips prosciutto (cut in half)
- 1-2 oz. goat cheese
- ¼ C pumpkin seeds
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins® Original Collagen Peptides
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t cinnamon
- ¼ C balsamic vinegar
- Turn the grill on high.
- In a bowl, add sliced peaches, olive oil, cinnamon and collagen. Combine until peaches are evenly coated.
- Add the peaches to the grill for 1-2 minutes. Make sure to flip often to avoid the peaches sticking to the grill.
- In a separate bowl, toss the arugula, spinach, blueberries, prosciutto slices, goat cheese pumpkin seeds and grilled peaches. While tossing, slowly drizzle in the balsamic vinegar or dressing of choice.
- Once mixed, serve & enjoy!