An Easy Meal Prep Recipe That Will Quickly Become Your Favorite
New year, new eating plan. It’s time to tackle those clean-eating resolutions in one quick cooking session. How, you ask? By whipping up and packing lunches ahead of time with an easy, filling meal prep recipe. And luckily, we’ve got one for you right here. Enjoy lean protein and colorful veggies by incorporating chicken breast, roasted vegetables, zoodles (that’s zucchini noodles!) and hard boiled eggs to your daily menu. You’ll be one step closer to feeling good and feeling full in no time.
Your soon-to-be favorite meal also contains an important ingredient that will thrill all wellness seekers. That’s right — we’re talking about our hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides. Not only is our first-ever collagen product flavorless and easily soluble in hot and cold beverages and foods, but adding one or two scoops of it to your meal prep recipe also helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.**
Meal Prep: Roasted Vegetables with Collagen Peptides
Yields 4 roasted vegetable servings
- 6 C chopped vegetables of choice (carrots, zucchini, squash, assorted bell peppers, and asparagus were used here)
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T avocado oil
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Zoodles (zucchini noodles)
- 4 grilled chicken breasts
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 t dried rosemary
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Arrange the chopped vegetables on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the red wine vinegar, avocado oil, Collagen Peptides, and dried rosemary. Whisk well until the peptides are dissolved.
- Pour the mix over top the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the pan to toss the vegetables and spread them out again on the pan. Bake another 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened and begin to turn golden.
- Serve the vegetables with the sauce created in the pan and top with sea salt and pepper, as desired.
- Equally distribute roasted vegetables in 4 different containers. Then add in zoodles, halved hardboiled eggs and chicken.
Shop Collagen Peptides