We all know how sweet a nice warm cup of hot cocoa is during the winter, but what if you could have something just as delicious in the summer? These Frozen Hot Chocolate Popsicles are the perfect way to combat the sweltering weather. They’ll cool you down ASAP.
This recipe calls for minimal ingredients, making it a super easy treat to whip up in no time! The key ingredient in this recipe is Vital Proteins Hot Cocoa Collagen Latte. It provides taste-testers with a burst of chocolate flavor, while also putting superfood ingredients, like ashwagandha, in the spotlight. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that helps to promote a healthy response to stress and supports normal levels of mental clarity.** Once these Frozen Hot Chocolate Popsicles are made, put them in your freezer to grab and go whenever you get that chocolate craving!
Frozen Hot Chocolate Popsicles
1 can coconut milk
2 T maple syrup
1/4 C water
Handful of chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the coconut milk and Collagen Latte in a blender until smooth.
- Add the maple syrup and water.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Leave the blended mixture to side.
- Melt the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Once the chocolate is melted, splatter it into each popsicle mold. (Tip: Put a small spoonful of chocolate at the bottom of the mold and move the spoon side to side until you reach the top of the mold.)
- Pour the blended mixture evenly into each popsicle mold.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!