Chilly weather calls for all the delicious treats, these Chocolate Peppermint Truffles included! Whether you want a little something sweet after a meal or a chocolatey midday snack, these bites got you covered. Plus, the entire recipe only calls for 6 ingredients and is completely no-bake! How cool is that?
As far as ingredients go, this recipe calls for oat flour for the base, almond milk for the texture, honey for the sweetness and Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Peppermint Mocha ($14.99; shop now) for all the flavor.
As if this recipe couldn’t get any simpler, the entire treat only takes 5 minutes to make and will be ready in an additional 30 once out of the refrigerator! What are you waiting for? These Chocolate Peppermint Truffles are calling your name.
Let’s get started!
Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
yields 6 truffles
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 serving of Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer® in Peppermint Mocha
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla recommended)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Pour the oat flour, cocoa powder and Collagen Creamer in Peppermint Mocha to a bowl and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add the almond milk to the bowl and combine with a fork or whisk until integrated.
- Next, add the honey to the dough, stirring until well combined.
- Finally, pour the mini chocolate chips into the bowl and stir until integrated.
- Using a spoon, scoop the dough into 6 spheres, molding it as needed with your hands. Place the spheres on a refrigerator safe plate or tupperware.
- Refrigerate the truffles for 30 minutes and enjoy! Option to top with powdered sugar or additional Collagen Creamer. Store in the refrigerator throughout the week.