Add This Apple Fritter Bread Recipe To Your Fall Bucket List
Whoever said apple fritter couldn’t be transformed into bread never met this picture-perfect Apple Fritter Bread recipe!
A buttery loaf that contains apple chunks and cinnamon swirls in every bite, this addition to your fall breakfast or midday snack menus is free of gluten, dairy and refined sugar. Plus, it calls for Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Peptides – a must-have if upping your collagen intake is key for you.
Only 60 minutes stand between you and a decadent bread that will not only satisfy your fall cravings, but will also fill your home with an intoxicating, cozy aroma that will keep your love for all things autumn alive, year-round.
Ready, set, bake!
Apple Fritter Bread
Yields 8-10 Slices
Ingredients for bread:
Ingredients for sugar mix:
- 1/3 C coconut sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
Ingredients for apple mix:
- 2 apples (chopped)
- 2 T coconut sugar
- 1 t cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut sugar mix, and set aside.
- In a food processor (or in a large bowl with an electric mixer), start mixing the bread batter. First, add the butter and coconut sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in the flour, collagen, and baking powder. Then mix and add coconut milk.
- In a third bowl, add apples, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Combine.
- To assemble the loaf, add 1/2 the bread batter mix to the loaf pan. Spread out with a spatula. Then add 1/2 of the apple mix, and 1/2 of the coconut sugar mix.
- Next, add the rest of the bread batter mix. Spread out.
- Top with the rest of the apple mix. Then add the rest of the coconut sugar mix.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated oven for about 60-70 minutes until browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting or removing from the loaf pan.
- Top with a powdered sugar and coconut milk glaze if desired or chopped walnuts.
- Slice and enjoy!
Shop Vanilla Collagen Peptides