“I feel like Vital Proteins has changed my life"
Jeannette Ogden, the creator of @shutthekaleup, is a Vital Proteins kind of girl. As a young mom, she enjoys nourishing her family and herself with real, wholesome foods that make everyone feel good, inside and out. She also loves the way that collagen has helped her improve her own health and well-being as a wife and mama. Jeannette recently shared her Vital Proteins experience with us, and explained how she uses her favorite Vital Proteins product, our Collagen Creamers, in her everyday life.
Reasons why Jeannette loves cooking with Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer:
- Healthy Baking: Jeannette and her family are all about balance — and that means enjoying healthy treats made with real-food ingredients, cookies made with Gingerbread Collagen Creamer.
- Everyday Health: Jeannette credits collagen for keeping her nourished through breastfeeding and mothering.
- Clean Nutrition: Jeannette’s entire family benefits from the natural, whole ingredients in Vital Proteins Collagen Creamers.
Collagen Creamer - Coconut - $29
Vital Proteins Coconut Collagen Creamer features healthy ingredients served alongside 10 grams of collagen peptides sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. Rich in healthy fats from organic coconut milk, our Whole30-approved Coconut Creamer is completely free of dairy, soy, carrageenan, gluten, artificial sweeteners, and added sugars.
- Healthy Fat: Our Coconut Collagen Creamer boasts 9 grams of healthy fat from organic coconut milk powder, an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) and lauric acid
- Beneficial Collagen: Collagen’s amino acid spectrum provides the building blocks for hair, skin, nails, bones, joints, and other connective tissues
- Bioavailable: Easily digested and absorbed by the body
- 100% Dairy-Free: Because it is made with organic coconut milk powder, our creamer is completely free of dairy