“It was about my muscles feeling stronger, and like they could recover more quickly"
Lesley Paterson, professional triathlete, relies on high quality nutrition to keep her fueled for intense training. Since she has been training for years, recovery is as important as ever. She loves the way that collagen has helped her digestive health and shares all the benefits she feels that she receives by including collagen in her diet. Lesley recently shared her Vital Proteins experience with us, and explained how she uses her favorite Vital Proteins product, our Marine Collagen, in her everyday life.
Reasons why Lesley loves using the Vital Proteins Marine Collagen:
- Tasteless: When making a smoothie, we all want to taste the ingredients we put in it. Adding additional protein with no taste helps pack in the nutrients needed.
- Everyday Health: Lesley credits collagen for keeping her on track to train hard on a daily basis.
- Clean Nutrition: She benefits from the natural, whole ingredients in Vital Proteins Marine Collagen.
Marine Collagen Peptides - $49
Vital Proteins Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh Non-GMO Project verified wild-caught snapper and are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water.
- Beneficial: Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, stronger nails, joint health, and bone health
- Active Amino Acids: A great source of the amino acid proline and glycine, which helps promote healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems
- Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.