By: Grace Gavilanes
One quick scan of Carolina Suki Sicoli’s (@caro_suki on Instagram) social account is enough to tip fans off to the Argentina-born Miami resident’s three passions: fitness, clean eating and body-positivity. The fitness influencer previously shared her favorite Collagen Whey pancakes recipe, which she likes to pair with a Matcha Collagen Latte. And now she’s giving Lively a peek inside her gym bag, which contains a medley of go-to items she packs for her sweat session. Spoiler: this also includes one very cute furry friend.
1. Speed jump rope — I like using my own.
2. Compact G7i canon to take my workout pics and videos.
3. Apple AirPods — wireless headphones are a must for the gym!
4. Dr Barbara Sturm’s travel-size cleanser and moisturizer to wash and moisturize my face right after the session.
5. Facial wipes — can’t leave my house without them.
6. USB blender to mix my Vital Proteins Collagen Whey. It’s my favorite way to recover! I drink it immediately after the workout.
7. Bottle of water of course — I have to stay hydrated the whole time.
8. Hypervolt is a device that helps release muscle tension. I usually use it before and after the session and bring it with me because it makes a huge difference in my performance and recovery.
9. Penny! Yes, my dog comes with me to the gym and guess what! She LOVES watching me from inside my gym bag. So, she is part of my gym bag essentials.
10. Collagen Peptides are always there! I use them every time I stop for coffee, I think it’s the easiest way to add more collagen to my diet.