You Need This Simple No Bake Cookie Recipe On Your Radar
For the perfect no bake cookies that are ready in just minutes, try this recipe! These no bake cookies taste just like your favorite bakery item but are instead made with natural sweetener and a bit of protein from our Collagen Whey Protein. Trust us when we say you'll eat away, guilt-free!
Want to add these to your own recipe line-up? Scroll on to learn how to make 'em in just a few minutes.
Collagen Whey Protein No Bake Cookies
Yields 24 No Bake Cookies
- 1 C creamy, natural peanut butter or almond butter (no added sugar or oils)
- ½ C honey
- ¼ C butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ¼ C cacao powder
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Whey Protein
- 2 ½ C whole rolled oats
- Add the peanut butter, honey, butter and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the cacao powder, Vital Proteins Collagen Whey Protein, and whole rolled oats. Stir vigorously until well-mixed.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of the dough onto a lined sheet pan. Place in the freezer or refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Shop The Recipe