VIEW MORE ABOUT COLLAGEN
The perfect natural protein blend to increase athletic performance, improve recovery, and achieve a lean body.
- Increase athletic performance
- Improve hydration
- Increase amino acid absorption
- Improve recovery
- Increase protein synthesis
- Increase joint flexibility
- Supports healthy inflammation response
- Helps protein delivery to the body
Our advanced protein utilization formula combines collagen with grass fed whey protein, Madagascar bourbon vanilla beans, probiotics, and natural hyaluronic acid to achieve a premium protein blend for improved athletic performance.
Our grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptides are combined with coconut water in a proprietary natural process to preserve the flavor and nutrition while adding no additional sugars, artificial sweeteners, or maltodextrin.
- 15,000 mg of grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen – increase athletic performance & reduce injuries
- 80 mg of natural hyaluronic acid – helps keep cartilage flexible and strong
- 2B CFU spore probiotic bacillus coagulans – supports protein absorption and recovery
- 1,850 mg Madagascar vanilla beans – supports healthy inflammation response
Nourishment from the Inside Out
Want to look and feel younger? Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body ensuring the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones and joints. Maintaining the amount of collagen promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a primary bulding block of skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and cartilage. It is considered the "glue that holds the body together".
Why do we need Collagen?
When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down and cell structures start losing their strength. Collagen provides the building blocks for skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones and joints. Supplementing with collagen is a vital way to help your body rejuvenate and stay youthful.
Bone and Joint Support
Collagen represents up to 90% of organic bone mass and is a major component of ligaments, joints, and tendons. Supplementing our diet to ensure that our bodies are enriched with collagen is an important key to good health and a full life.